Uncover weaknesses in your system and reverse engineer defence tactics.
Packetlabs red team will break defences put in place by your blue team. However, success is not measured by the vulnerabilities we uncover. We measure success by the common goal of improving your organizational security tactics, techniques, procedures (TTPs).
Packetlabs’ Purple Teaming will help develop better incident response programs to define goals and support during security strategy planning. With evidence-based findings, scenarios tailored to your organizations’ needs, and simulated attacks relevant to your industry vertical, Packetlabs’ Purple Teaming will help optimize your business’ threat intelligence and shed light on possible attack scenarios not yet detected.
Packetlab’s Purple Teaming provides an easy-to-follow, step-by-step methodical based approach that includes regular correspondence with your blue team.
The following list contains the key offerings of the Purple Teaming service:
- Company and Industry vertical assessment to develop custom attacker scenarios that resemble real-life threats, including a high-level review of security standards, policies and procedures, and SIEM rule analysis
- MITRE ATT&CK Framework mapped to your company’s core organizational controls
- Collaborative meetings with your blue team to confirm coverage of attack TTPs
- Analysis of gaps within AV/EDR Products
- Real-time feedback using the MITRE ATT&CK Framework and associated TTPs, simulating real-life attack scenarios which allow your blue team to reverse engineer attacks to optimize the defensive strategy
- Report and Consultation outlining key observations, associated risk level and both tactical and strategic recommendation that includes vulnerability management prioritization and patching critical flaws
What We Deliver
On-going consultative Red Team engagement and support for your internal Blue Team throughout the entire process
Direct and collaborative feedback approach to streamline remediation activities and support best practices development
A MITRE ATT&CK framework heat map and report that identifies any gaps in coverage