Our slogan, "Ready for more than a VA scan?" illustrates our commitment to the industry to provide only expert-level penetration testing. The minimum qualification on our team is the OSCP and most of our team has well beyond. Packetlabs' Ethical Hacking team thinks outside of the box, finds weaknesses others overlook, and continuously learns new ways to evade controls in modern networks.
What we’re looking for
We are seeking a junior to an intermediate-level candidate who enjoys working in a fast-paced/dynamic environment and loves to continually challenge themselves.
- Graduate of Information Security or Computer Science degree program.
- Between two and five years of experience in a similar role.
- Professional qualifications (one or more): CISSP, OSCP, OSCE, GWAPT, GPEN, GXPN, OSEP, OSWE, OSED
- Must have or be actively working on the OSCP certification
- Web Application Security Testing
- Penetration Testing
- Red Teaming
- OWASP Top 10
- MITRE ATT&CK
- Purple Teaming
- Breach Response
- Compromise Assessment
- Incident Response / SOC
- Scripting and automation (python, bash, PowerShell, batch, etc.)
- Operating system security (Windows, Linux, macOS)
- System hardening
- Vulnerability Management
- Business logic
- Immediate and continual offensive security training
- Wealthsimple GRSP with corporate matching
- Participation in corporate benefit plans
- Amazing team and working environment
- Competitive compensation and growth opportunity
Submit your cover letter and resume by filling out the form below.